Who We Serve
We are a good fit if you are looking for an ongoing relationship with trusted advisors who can help you achieve your personal goals and make the most of the assets you have accumulated.
Here are just a few examples of the kinds of financial questions that we stand ready to help you with:
Building for the Future
- Am I saving enough?
- Do I have adequate insurance?
- What should be the priority for my savings?
- Am I taking appropriate risk with my investments?
- What is the best way to save for college?
Thinking about Retirement
- Do I have enough to retire?
- What planning moves should I make before I set my retirement date?
- How do I transition my ‘nest egg’ into ‘retirement paychecks’?
- When should I start Social Security benefits?
- How will my retirement be impacted if I choose to work part-time?
Living in Retirement
- Am I making the best use of my assets?
- Will I outlive my assets?
- Is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) right for me?
- If something happens to me, will my loved ones be okay?
- What’s the best way to help my children?
Thinking about Charitable Intent
- How should I preserve my legacy?
- Can you help me develop a charitable giving plan?
- How much can I afford to give?
- Is there a better way to gift?
- What is the best way to discuss these issues with my children?
Dealing with Divorce
- Can you help me understand what assets we have?
- What are the financial implications of the maintenance proposal?
- How much will I have to change my spending habits?
- How might we approach a division of assets?
- What are the tax implications of taking various assets?
Dealing with the loss of a Loved One
- Where do I start?
- How do I re-title assets?
- What is a step-up in cost basis?
- Do I have to pay estate taxes?
- Can you coordinate these activities with my estate attorney?